1) Cross Crusade Call Up: Blind Date season standings count for call ups in the Cross Crusade!
2) Castelli Hoodie with Season Pass: Sign up for a season pass and get a free custom Castelli Blind Date at the Dairy hoodie - an $80 retail value, so that's $4 per race!
3) Castelli Swag with Season Pass: The first five to sign up online for a season pass in each category get a free pair of Castelli socks and a cycling cap - combined with the Castelli Hoodie, you buy the Castelli kit and get the races free or visa versa!
4) $1,000 Team Prize plus Custom Skin Castelli Suits: Castelli is sponsoring a Blind Date team competition with $1,000 cash to the winning team plus 12 custom Castelli Blind Date cyclocross skin suits. The team competition will be awarded at the end of the season to the team with the most points scored by each team's top placing in each of our 12 adult categories each week - including beginners!
5) Junior Season Prizes: Castelli is providing $100 gift certificates to 21st Avenue/Fat Tire Farm and $50 food gift certificates to each season winner in each of the four junior categories!
6) Castelli Leader's Jerseys: Castelli is again providing leaders' jerseys in each category (to prevent sand bagging, no leader's jerseys for beginners).
7) Weekly Prizes: 21st Ave. Bicycles/Fat Tire Farm will again provide weekly prizes for all categories each week!
8) Neutral Support: 21st Ave. Bicycles/Fat Tire Farm will again provide neutral support each week!
9) Updates: Over the next few days our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/146750388669378/ and website www.crossseries.com will be updated with images of our Castelli Hoodies and Castelli leader's jerseys!
Our sincerest thanks to 21st Avenue Bicycles/Fat Tire Farm, Castelli, Alpenrose, OBRA and all of you for making the Blind Date possible and so much fun. It's hard to believe that this is already our 6th season of Wednesday night madness. We hope you can join us for this year\s Blind Datism! -Joe & Tony